Monday 22 October 2012

First Post To My Media Blog

Getting Started!

This is my official blog for Media, I will regularly update it with all my work and progress. It will be filled with plans, ideas and of course videos of our Priliminary and Final task. All feedback will be welcome and much appreciated whether its peers or just any other blogger!

My first idea when I was told what I was going to be doing for the year was a horror/thriller due to the fact I would be able to find loads of resources and due to it being my favourite genre of film, quite easy to pull out bits of helpful information like Sound, Camera Angles, Poisition and Movement.

So before I decided who I was going to work with I came up with a quick and simple brainstorm on my idea which was going to be set in a nearby, outdoor location and would involve a victim and a killer. I was going to have the innocent stereo-typical victim being followed by the killer and when she realises she is in actual danger, she stumble upon a body which she then realises is her's and that she is actually dead. As she notices a significant item on the body (i.e. a ring) she slowly begins to vanish herself and soon realises she needs to find out who her killer is. This idea was not only supported by horror films but also the film Ghost (starring Patrick Swayze) who tragically dies and sets off to find his killer.

The next post I put up will be a scan of my brainstorm and first idea. I would welcome and appreciate any feedback on it so I would know how to structure my final idea and peice!

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment